Saturday, March 7, 2015

Introduction to Blog

안녕하세요, and welcome to Your-친구

Let’s see Korean culture through an eye of foreigner student in a fun and interesting way. Until now, people might know South Korea through drama, music, and their trend.  However, this blog will focus more about what happen surrounding the author, who is trying to learn and understand the culture and society of Korean through daily life, book, friendship, study, and hobby. Moreover, this blog will be a great help if you are new to Korea itself.


My motivation start from Korean people itself. Since back when the author start entering Korea, Many Korean people help author adapting inside this country by talking, helping, visiting, and even travelling together. Now, it’s time for the author to introduce Korean culture to the new foreigner and visitor of this blog by sharing his own experience and knowledge.  

My plan so far is to study Korean culture through the class in UNIST called “Understanding Korea” and summarizing the book. Based on the syllabus of the class, almost every topic sounds special and interesting, but Korean food and technology is the topic that I really looking forward to. In addition, I will also study from my daily life by interact with my roommate, housemate, and my lab member. My experience and knowledge will be shared and written on the blog, and I hope that my blog guest will see something deeper about Korea culture and daily life.

Come and visit us here often. 

1 comment: