Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Lost In Ulsan: 부산 어묵


Bus's Stopping
Me: Yo this stop is Songnam dong, let's go.
Navarun: Calm down, we are going down next stop. We are going to the shop.
Me: I believe you Navarun
Bus's closing
-------------------------------------------------5 Minutes Later------------------------------------------------------
Navarun: This is not supposed to turn right
Azkha: Well, the next stop is not a shop, it's KBS station.
Navarun: Okay, we are going down next stop

And then somehow we arrived in Songnam and eat this delicious Eomuk.

I ate Eomuk first time in my highschool (My highschool in KSA). However, my school has some kind of magic to make any food tasted bad, so I kind of not liking it. The second time I tried was in the middle of winter in Seoul with my sister. I was starting to like it and the price was actually reasonable (1000 won each). Lastly, THIS NAVARUN!!! Make us lost in Songnam with empty stomach, After doing all the job and shopping, we stopped by in a fish cake shop and eat it. It became the best food I've ever eat. Now every time I see this, I stopped by and eat at least 3 of those

FAQ (FREQUENTLY FAHMI Asked Question)
Why does it taste nice?
Variety of salty fish cake with the shrimp soup. It's very soft especially in cold winter. 4 out of 5 stars.

Blame Navarun?
Not really. Had awesome fish cake, walk on the street, selfie, singing, screaming, rapping, ordering tablecloth (Our mission was to find a tablecloth), and learn something about bus.

What do you learn from this mistake?
Don't take selfie behind navarun, especially when the wind facing you. His hair hurt my eyes.


How is Azkha?
Azkha was the only normal person around us. While we are screaming and singing (Every Korean people looking at us), he was running and create distance. Anyway, he gave up and ended up taking selfie with us.



No comments:

Post a Comment